Combinations for divorce in Horoscope
There are various reasons of separation and divorce between wife and husband. In judging the horoscopes, the basic rule of "Separative Influence" is to be analysed. The rule says that "Sun, Saturn, Rahu and 12th house lord and lords of signs occupied by these planets are separative". These cause separation.
For example, if two or more of the above mentioned planets influence 4th house and its lord, one is forced to leave his home or country of birth. If they influence the 7th house and its lord, one gets separated from his wife or husband. If they influence the 10th house and its lord and Sun, one has to be separated from the ruling powers, viz. resigning from service, termination of service, change in profession etc. So in view of these, the following few yogas are predicted/provided.
- Jupiter in the 7th house, generally, even lord of the 7th does not bestow satisfactory results. He causes great disappointment and dissatisfaction in married life. He causes undue delay in marriage.
- Marital disharmony may occur resulting in separation when Venus is found in Krittika, Moola, Aridra or Jyesta stars. Out of these, Krittika is the most inauspicious and gives very bad results.
- When the 7th lord is in 6th afflicted by separative influence, there may be separation. Similarly, when the 7th lord or significator joins the 6th lord and is afflicted by aspect or conjunction of malefics, similar results are likely. When strong Jupiter makes a link with the above combinations in any way, separation is saved, but the husband and wife experience quarrels.
- 6th house denotes legal disputes and connection of malefic 6th lord with the 7th house or significator may result in legal actions or separation, i.e. through courts. Also when the 7th lord or significator joins the 6th house being afflicted by malefics.
- When the 7th house, 7th lord and significator are all afflicted, conjoined, associated or aspected by malefics, unhappiness in married life is indicated. Significators are Venus for males and Mars for females.
- When Rahu and Saturn join Lagna, one is likely to face strife and separation in married life. When the 7th lord is weak, retrograde and is also afflicted, similar results are expected.
- When in a female chart, Aries, Scorpio Lagna rise and the 7th lord is weak, combust or retrograde and is also afflicted, the wife will be abndoned by the husband.
- If combination of Sun and Mars in either horoscope is in 2nd, 7th or 8th house, it entails disharmony and separation. It does not involve loss of partner.
- To analyse marriage, affliction to Venus by siuation, association or aspects or malefics have and adverse effect on morals. Venus represents the other partner of marriage.
- When lords of 2nd and 7th houses are in constellations of evils lords, particularly in the constellations of 6th lord, and are afflicted, there will be separation, divorce, litigation etc. between the couple.